4.21.2009

Eco-Baby

Earth Day is tomorrow and I have received a bunch of emails about eco-friendly baby trends. I LOVE this line of baby furniture from EcoTots! If only I had a playroom to put it all in.


This playroom decor was from one of my favorite baby stores The Land Of Nod. Unfortunately, one of my other favs has gone out of business - Babystyle. I found out this weekend when I visited the store at Fashion Island in Newport. If you're in the market for Maternity clothes (Ashley! Emily!) or adorable baby toys, clothes, or bedding, you've got to go check out the selection. They should be open for another week (with everything 70% off!) then Babystyle will be no longer. Sad day.


On another sad note (keep reading, it's not too depressing unless you're a teething 8 month old)...

Sophie the Giraffe is gone!

Ewan received the lovable teether toy from a coworker at my baby shower. It's been Ewan's favorite thing to carry around and chew on as he goes through this rough teething stage. I swore I would never take it out of the house for fear of losing it, however I had a weak moment this weekend because his teeth were bothering him so bad, and we took Sophie to the mall. Here's the scene: 2nd level, direct path from middle of the mall elevator to food court, get to Hot Dog On A Stick, realize Ewan's not holding Sophie, PANIC, rush to retrace our steps, back in the elevator (last place Sophie was seen), gone. No Sophie. Checked with mall security, no one turned her in. Another sad day.
.