3.19.2013

A COUPLE THINGS

March is flying by. Spring is here! Graham turned TWO! More on that soon.

I wanted share a few blog features that were sweet and quick. Did I mention March is flying?

The Homies! Apartment Therapy puts on a fun blog round up every year, and this makes the second year in a row this blog was on the family and kids nom list. I knew who to hug last year for the sweet nomination, but this time a mystery. So sending out a thank you to who ever it was that took the time to stick my name in there this year. There are so many blogs out there, so a little mention means the world. Thank you!

Speaking of blogs, a new favorite is Kelli+Vanessa. I found them through instagram, when I was mentioned in one of their posts. What a honor to be included among those mamas that inspire me. See "My Everyday" series on their blog and instagram to get a peek of real life with their featured mamas.

Another mama series to mention is over at Heart&Habit. You can see my "Time Out" feature about some quiet crochet time here. And follow along the rest of the series here.

If you're an orange county local, and hungry for empanadas, check out the review my friend Diana just did on one of my favorite argentine markets. I gave her the address and my review, "tiny, spanish speaking place. don't be afraid. sweet people, good food." She was there eating empanadas the next day. Warm, flaky empanadas. And now I'm hungry.

And there was a sweet mention of the blog and shop here! Thanks Danae! I'm still in love with your/my deer. :)

......................

Well that should keep you busy blog bouncing. I do keep the Mentions page updated (see up top), so check often to find me around! I also pin "bow sightings" HERE. Be sure to give me a heads up if you see any more around.


And random, here's what we would look like with FOUR. and a girl! whoa. We celebrated st. patty's day this past sunday with my niece and nephew.


One last thing, comments are turned off. I just can't get a handle on all the marketing spam I've been getting recently. So this is my temporary solution for now. You can easily get a hold of me with questions/comments/real people hellos! through twitter, insta, email... see contact page at the top. Deal?

xo!