5.23.2012

SHOP STUFF, AND A SPECIAL!


Friends! Exciting things are happening in my crochet corner studio of sorts...
you may have already noticed the price change of bows in the shop. I've been asked a lot recently for bulk pricing and coupons codes, which I could not offer because my pricing was already at it's bare minimum. With much thought on the opportunity of growth, I made the decision to re-price and am now offering my FIRST shop special! Now thru the end of May (next week!) all bows are buy one, get one FREE! That includes the new neons just added...


You guys are the best. Thanks for the continued support and go get 'em encouragement since my etsy beginnings just 6 months ago! I die of happiness every time I see your little ones in bows and buggs - in my instagram feed, email, and even at church on sunday when from across the parking lot I hear, "she made it!" To which I immediately go on the defense, of course I made it to church! But my sweet friend was referring to the bow her 6 month old was wearing and getting compliments of. Hehe.

xo!