4.06.2012

BOW TIE BOYS AND HEADBAND BEAUTIES

I have for you, a spring collection of calikatrina bow wearers...
you're gonna die from all the doll-baby cuteness.

 Sunday and Ella
 besties Hayden and Reagan, and sweet peanut Macey
brother and new sister, Rowan and Gemma
 girlfriend/boyfriend, Aspen and Austin
and goofball Ava!
.............

And here are some pretty, pretty mamas...
 my besties, Bryann and Sarah
and beauties, Ashley and Sarah
.........

And back to the babies...
Ella in her daycare "Prom" dress (yes, a baby PROM!), and my niece Abigail in her Easter dress!
And I leave you with two month old Bradley, all ready for his first Easter!

I told ya, way WAY too much cuteness.

Nothing beats opening an email with one of these pictures attached. Thanks you guys!
And this was just a small handful of photos sent to me through email and tagged on instagram.
There will definitely be another installment of doll babies (and hot mamas!) in bows.

Have a happy Easter weekend!