2.08.2012

it's a crawl-eat-crawl world

Did I tell you... GRAHAM CAN CRAWL! Finally.
 
 
And totally, that was food bait. French toast.

It's been an exciting, exhausting week keeping up with the busy body. I'm on constant safety patrol, and Ewan is a little lost as to how to have his own play space without Graham barreling through and eating everything. Baby boy is definitely making up for lost time.

We also moved Graham out of our room and into Ewan's. So far so good. But there have been those mornings when Graham's up first and we hear Ewan respond to his cries with, "stop all the racket! i'm trying to sleep here." Exact words. Jeff and I get a good giggle on that one.

Ah, they kill me.
Now 10 months and 3... It just doesn't seem that long ago that I posted
a 3 month old and a 2 year old in the bed.
......
Oh, and that 10 month old can do puzzles.
genius, i tell you.