2.01.2012

buggs and bows are back!

You may have already noticed, but I've re-opened up shop!
And the buggs are starting to overflow right into it, right here.
..........
As for the bows... come and get 'em! I've re-stocked and now have piles of them.
Including the new "oatmeal" color, as requested by a sweet shopper.
.......

And here is a simple tutorial to custom-fit your bow, to you or baby's head size...
You can wear the bow by leaving the ties hanging in the back as shown in the first picture. Or you can go with the seamless look in the last picture by following the tutorial. Either way works great!
(model-perfect hair creds go to my sis... thanks liana!)
.......
Oooor, you can slip the chain off completely and bobby pin it to a high bun like I did yesterday,
shown in the picture above.

And here are a couple bow-wearing/baby-carrying pics from my instagram feed...
........
NOW, send me YOUR pics of mama and baby bow wearing!
Or babies with BUGGS!
I 'm working up a post featuring YOU lovelies. email me!
.........


UPDATE: Thanks for sending pictures! Here are lots of babies and mamas wearing bows:
BOW TIE BOYS AND HEADBAND BEAUTIES