10.28.2011

shortcut crochet: holiday wreath

Welcome new followers! To me, fall is all about cozy time with my yarn stash and crochet hooks!
Who needs a new wreath idea... You? Perfect.
Gather your supplies, which will include single crochet chains, learn how HERE. Pumpkin optional.
(And just today found a genius idea of hardware store tubing for wreath making on pinterest!)
 Aim your glue gun. Be generous.
Wrap, wrap, glue, wrap. Tuck ends. Or not. Loose ends are cute too.
Hang. Smile big.

This wreath is part of my "shortcut crochet" projects I'm sharing for first time crocheters or anyone that wants to get that instant satisfaction of a finished project in one sitting. And when asked about this little lovely hanging on your wall, go ahead and soak up that, "yeah, I totally made that!" moment.

And don't miss the others...
shortcut crochet: jar cozy
shortcut crochet: mug cozy
shortcut crochet: the single chain

Now, click the button above to visit the rest of the Followers Fest bunch!
There's lots more fall ideas, crafts, decorations, tricks and treats, costumes, and recipes to soak up.

Thanks for visiting! Please leave a shoutout to your post so I can be sure to hop over!