This is make or break week for us. Besides putting in our 30 day notice, we have no other plans finalized.
The uncertainty is slowly making me go crazy now. Mostly due to the fact that I've hit the nesting stage. Being 6 weeks out from holding a newborn baby, all I want to do is get settled and feel ready. And unfortunately this comes at a time when we're far from being settled.
Fingers crossed, prayers sent and received, multiple pros/cons lists reviewed, our moving direction decision needs to be made. Now.
Whew. Feels good to get that out. If only our orange county rent budget was unlimited, we'd so be done already. :)