11.26.2012

A HAPPY THANKFUL DAY

We had TWO days of thanksgiving this year, on thursday AND friday. So much family love.
My parents tree was already up.
Grandma put Ewan in charge of memory catching.
Divot wore the same sweater for the 6th year in a row.
My mom's living room was transformed into a dining hall. And we ate for hours.
We instagrammed pictures. Oh wait not me, I left my phone at home.
We survived the annual timershot picture.
And then attempted family pictures.
Which ended before it even started.

...............
And then, we celebrated thanksgiving at Jeff's parents house...
With piles of potatoes.
Wine with gold leaf in it. (via Snooth)
Sisters.
Thankful detectives.
And cousin storytime.
Plaid brothers.
The third generation platter.
Biscuits on a fork.
And then grandma presented her year long knitting project, christmas tree skirts for everyone!

Health is at the top of my thankful list this year. For many reasons.
But so thankful, for so much. It's hard to put into words.

Hope you got to hug loved ones and eat pumpkin pie this past weekend.
xo!