2.17.2012

a boy and his bunny

three years now, the undying love between these two continues...
 we went to this girl's super sweet bring-your-doll tea party on monday,
where ewan was the only boy, and bunny the only bunny.
bunny had chocolate for breakfast with us on valentine's day.
And yesterday, bunny went for a walk with us...
and skipped all the way home!
.....
It was a busy week for bunny. Not so busy for us. Just a lot of this...
the beautiful days have been too much this week!
....
In other news, you may be noticing the new look around here... was slowly making late-night edits all week. I am still sans computer, wah wahh. My iphone has been handy for little to-dos on the internets, but boy do I miss a good work space. I'm also starting to feel anxious about my almost full camera card and phone photo files... I've got nowhere to dump data. I just keep emailing myself pics and reminders, and the disorganization is making me go crazy! My plan for this weekend is to hijack the law-student-husband's computer and work up some sweet posts... I've got lots of Babiekins and photo shoots to share!

have a happy weekend!