9.07.2010

catching up... and being spotted!

My yahoo feed reader is out of control.
I'm finally sitting at the computer during naptime
(instead of taking my daily survive-the-first-trimester nap!)
and clicking on all the bloggys I've been missing for weeks.

Did you hear?! The Rockstars are adding a baby rockstar!
So cute! I've been waiting for that for those two lovebirds. :)

Bleubird Vintage welcomed their newbie in the house.
Ah-dorable.

A Beautiful Mess is engaged!
Yay for creative wedding planning details to come over there!

Much Love, Illy is also engaged!
And she's oh so cute and mushy-gushy over on her blog.

Bakerella is doing a book tour, and she's coming right here to Costa Mesa.
Who wants go be silly, blog stalker, baking fans together?

.......
Don't cha like how I talk about these bloggers like I know them personally.
Eh, just follow their blogs like it's my job. :)
.......

Loving all the wedding, baby, baking, engagement announcements!
There's sooo many more blogs I've been dying to get to and catch up on.
And while I'm at it, I have my eye out for homemade Christmas gift inspiration.
Time to get started. If I'm not too late already.

But yay for a new month! September makes me happy.
.
My sis and her husband are celebrating their 2 year Anniversary on the 14th,
and are currently featured on a fabulous photographer's blog here.
Gorgeous!

And Jeff and I celebrate our 6 year Anny on Sunday, the 12th.
Wahoo for a night away together!
And our cake has already been ordered, ready for pickup on Saturday. :)

Oh and one last thing, I got a cute email this morning saying this little blog 'o mine was nominated!
Over at Just Spotted in OC, under the personal/family category... awesome!
I'm a 2010 Orange County Blog Award Nominee
which means I get to sport this awesome button. I know, I'm too cool for school. :)
Click here to see all the nominees, and then vote here... for me! Or my blog bff, Diane. Or any of your favs. :)
Voting ends Sunday, so do it quick. Fun, fun!

Feel free to utilize these buttons to spread the voting word for me via fb, twitter, etc.  Much obliged :)