10.07.2008

2 months old today!

.
Update: For those of you who are interested, I am reading The Vaccine Book by Dr. Sears, and having Ewan follow the alternative schedule. I have a lot of opinion concerning vaccines... if you want to hear it, just ask. :)
.
Ewan is 2 months old today. What a big boy!... Literally. We went to his doctor's appointment this morning and he weighs 13.7 pounds! We knew his was growing fast and now it's official. His doctor is so sweet and says that he's just the way she likes to see them - healthy, big and beautiful! He also got his first vaccinations today. I have been worried sick about this day, researching and reading up on everything I can to fully understand all the vaccinations. Luckily the little guy only got 1 shot today and 1 oral vaccine, and so far he is a happy camper. He actually wanted to play and ham it up when we got home. I want to just cuddle him all day for being so brave.
.