6.09.2008

Hormones

Boy, do I cry a lot! Tears just pour out over every little thing. Sometimes I'll cry due to a a long day at work, but it's usually the most random things that make me sob. Whoever happens to experience the sudden outburst of tears with me, usually just ends up laughing, which helps snap me out of it. The latest incident was at dinner with Jeff and my family - I spent an extensive amount of time picking out the perfect dinner roll and buttering it just right, when it slipped out of my hands and bounced down my boobs... belly... lap... and then hit the floor. I burst into tears and everyone burst into laughter, which of course I joined in on laughing at the situation. Divot ended up with the perfectly butter piece of bread and Jeff helped me recover with a fresh roll. Now on to the next little thing to shed tears over. :)