12.30.2013

CHRISTMAS


Christmas morning with these boys was pure joy, as always. Stockings with squinkies and musical toothbrushes... packages filled with light up tennis shoes and superhero pjs... and the much anticipated green machine that ewan asked santa for this year. Jeff made mimosas and orange rolls, and completely surprised me with a guitar. I've been talking about wanted to learn to play for years! After our early morning together, we left the living room as-is and hopped in the car to go see family… my mom and dad's house for brunch!

Oldest and youngest, 30 and just turned 15 christmas eve!
……..
And then dinner was spent at Jeff's mom and dad's, with hand knit hats from great grandma, violin practice, caroling, tamales, and a cousin super hero show.

I love my family. I love celebrating the birth of my Jesus. I love seeing excited faces and grateful hearts. The magic of Christmas just multiples every year.