12.01.2011

pop up etsy shop tomorrow!

Friday, December 2nd at 1pm (california time)
www.etsy.com/shop/calikatrina

I can't believe I'm actually doing this, so nervous! I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to etsy shop setup, but there's no turning back now. So please hang with me if I crash and burn with the technical stuff tomorrow at shop open, ahh! Thanks for all the sweet comments, tweets and retweets... you guys have ME excited. :)

After making BUGGS for every new baby I know this year, I had a stash left of five.
I'll be listing a pair in pink, plum, grey, denim, and aqua.

And then there are the bows. Tons of bows!

Took lots of pictures today, and am going to be up all night drafting the rest of the listings. Please contact me at my etsy shop with any questions regarding tomorrow!

Big hugs to all of you for encouraging me in my craft here on the blog. It means the world. And big, big shoutout to my sister, who's been persistent with the etsy shop talk and lead by example with her crochet shop that has recently taken off! Love you felicia! Thanks for having all the answers to all my questions at all hours of the night. :)