12.30.2010

blogoversary

Happy 3 year blogoversary to me!
I'm celebrating by eating the rest of the red and green sweets around here.
I also recently celebrated 16 years with my best friend.
Who is more known as my fifth sister. Junior high bible study bud. Fellow highschool band nerd.
College roomate. Sorority sister. Matron of honor. And mama of two that I look up to. Love her.
And our kids are best friends, naturally.
 This was our christmas exchange this year.
Notice train, bow, and handwarmers. Happy kids.
And I love how her mother already stole the bow to wear. :)
And to keep with the crochet theme, I made these for her.
Inspired from dottie angel and knit storm.

I wanna make jar and mug cozies for everyone!
It's the least I can do for those of you who have been following me along
on here for the last 3 years. :)