4.26.2010

sixx is really seven

I'm obsessed with this family and their new show on Bravo.

Sixx Design is home to husband and wife design team and their 7 kids.
Sweet family. Sweet style. And NY nomads. A family after my own gypsy heart.
And I can't get enough of all their self-designed homes...












Pictures courtesy of Sixx Design and NY Social Diary.
.
These pictures are giving me the much needed inspiration for Ewan's room...

The state it's been in since we moved in.
...
Books in baskets. Toys, trucks, animals and instruments lining the walls.
This is his first room, so he has no furniture beyond a crib.
The plan is to have it organized and decorated by his birthday, when people will be visiting for a par-tay. Here's hoping I can make it as modern and fresh looking as the rooms above without the million dollar budget. :)