4.11.2010

augustin, carter, elliott, and eric

Just some of my favs over at See Kai Run.
So in love with their shoes right now after seeing them floatin' around in mags, articles, and ads.
In fact, I just came across them while ordering diapers, and thought I'd share...
....
Diapers.com is having a sale on See Kai Run spring styles.
And if you tack on diapers to your first order, you get $10 bucks off.
Not to mention free shipping.
....
I am a happy Diapers.com customer. I hop between buying diapers at Babies R Us and Diapers.com, depending on the current coupons or sales at the time. Always trying to save money. But there is something about free diaper delivery to my door that makes me do the happy dance. Especially since discovering that I can sneak in a pair of See Kai Run shoes. :)
....
Use referral code KATR2731
and you're good to go for $10 bucks off.
and I get $5 bucks off thankyouverymuch :)
Happy shopping!
.

shop diapers.com
Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code KATR2731$49 min. total order

.