11.30.2009

thanksgiving

The whirlwind of a weekend felt like a mini vacation.
Spent lots of much needed together time with Jeff while he was off work.
I made breakfast 3 days in a row!
That's impressive considering I'm not a breakfast maker or eater.
But I'll do anything for Jeff and for the sake of the holidays. :)
.
Up first, the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.
In our jammies. Eating breakfast. :)
.

Then dinner at my parent's house,
when we also take my mom's family Christmas card picture every year.


Then on to Jeff's parent's house for dessert and games.
.
Hung out with this Missourian, yay!
Jeff's brother, Ewan's scary Uncle.
He'll warm up to you by Christmas, Alex. :)
.
We took the Lohman family picture too, while he was in town.
But everybody's family pics will be revealed in their cards.
.
After Thanksgiving dessert,
lost miserably to the boys at Guesstures.
But dominated in a round of Spoons!
.
Saturday, got to see Stephanie Edwards (returning to the Rose parade this year)
speak at my mother-in-laws church's Christmas luncheon.
.

Lunched with the Lohman ladies.

Sunday... church with Sammy and Abby. Ahem, princess Abby. :)

Got the Christmas boxes out.

Saw the snowfall at the mall.
The lovely, grainy framed pics are all cell phone shots.

And came home with a Christmas tree.

Aaaaaand...
to round out a perfect Thanksgiving weekend,
I won a giveaway!!.

From this lovable mom of a circus,
who is sending me Rudy the Reindeer from the adorable Izzy's Friends.
Thanks Izzy and Heather!
.
Hope everyone had a very very, happy happy Thanksgiving.
We sure did. :)