5.06.2009

Eight

I'm it! Thanks to Molly.

8 things I'm looking forward to...
1. Summer. Beach. Swimming. Tanning.
2. Ewan's 1st birthday!
3. My 1st Mother's Day this weekend.
4. The arrival of Violet. I'm finally going to be an Aunt! And Ewan gets to be the big cousin.
5. Dinner tonight. Left over tacos from last night's fiesta. And margaritas again, while we're at it. :)
6. Our 5 year anniversary in September.

7. Another baby.
8. Next year. Our lease will be up, which means a new adventure for us!

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Took a shower AND washed my hair.
2. Was Liana's personal stylist. Again. Seriously, what would you do without me?
3. Walked around Michael's for an hour while Ewan slept in the stroller. Scored some fun finds. And scored a nap.
4. Bought a car battery. Mine is going to die. However, it's still currently sitting in the passenger seat.
5. Made business cards for Ewan. Curious, aren't ya?
6. Cooked up chicken tacos with all the fixin's.
7. Threw Liana's toothbrush in the street. With good reason people.
8. Had a wedgie war with Jeff. :)


8 things I wish I could do...
1. Fly Jeff home every night after work so he would be home within 10 minutes of getting off versus an hour+.
2. Travel.
3. See Alex whenever I wanted. We missed you for Cinco de Mayo!

4. Read faster. I have so many books I want to read.
5. Buy a profesh camera. Someday.
6. Relax more. I'm such a busy body.
7. Get a new pair of shoes for every occasion. Doesn't every girl wish that?
8. Sew. My mom and mother-in-law are amazing at it. Is it not genetic?

8 shows I am currently watching...
1. American Idol
2. Survivor
3. The Office
4. Ghost Hunters
5. Lost
6. The Food Network

7. Desperate Housewives
8. The Amazing Race

The end. :)